Pedro Nolasco Araya from Chile (World Triathlon Level 2 certified coach) has shared the following information:
Doctor Patricio Avendaño cardiologist from the Universidad de Chile who attends the German Clinic points out the tips to avoid contact:
- The virus is not a living organism, but a protein (DNA) molecule covered by a protective layer of lipid (fat), which, when absorbed by the cells of the ocular, nasal or buccal mucosa, changes their genetic code. (mutation) and complications in aggressor and multiplier cells.
- Since the virus is not a living organism but a protein molecule, it is not killed, but decays on its own. The disintegration time depends on the temperature, humidity and type of material where it lies.
- The virus is very fragile, the only thing that protects it is a thin outer layer of fat. That's why any soap or detergent is the best remedy, because the foam CUTS the FAT (that's why you have to rub as much for 20 seconds or more, to make a lot of foam). By dissolving the fat layer, the protein molecule disperses and decays on its own.
- HEAT melts fat, that's why it's so good to use water above 25 degrees Celsius to wash your hands, clothes and everything. Also, the hot water makes more foam and I already told you why it is good.
- Alcohol or any mixture with alcohol over 65% DOWNLOAD ANY FAT, especially the outer lipid layer of the virus.
- Any mix with 1 part bleach and 5 parts water directly dissolves the protein, breaks it down from the inside.
- Oxygenated water helps much after soap, alcohol and chlorine, because peroxide dissolves the virus protein, but it must be used purely and it hurts the skin.